Friday, 27 November 2009

London Champs at Parliament Hill

First race at Parly Hill in Hampstead this year. It was suprisingly not muddy and felt relatively short compared to some races I've done there in the past couple of years. Solomon from Heathside - a newcomer on the scene - did really well to win pretty easily. I took it quite easy the first lap (of 4) and then started to move through. I didn't over exert myself and was probably 30secs down on where I could have been. Shambolic results service with much discussion on Eightlane about it.
Overall pretty pleased - still beat most of my usual peers, however I'll need to get closer to some of the top Vets this Saturday. Just done 3 days again this mid-week and pretty busy at work so we'll see how we go.
Only results available are on Power of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment