Set off 12.30 to Aldershot for 6 man SEAA Relays. A bit disappointed that we couldn't muster up a Vets team, but was picked for the Senior team. Found Mike who had me down for the 5th leg as I expected. Team had a shakey start but 3rd and 4th legs started picking up places . I had an ok run in 21:03 (faster than last year). Picked up 3 places for the team. Some class runners on show including Overall, Wickes and Vernon, with Aldershot beating Belgrave, and Ealing in a lowly 50th position. I felt good and legs (especially achilles) felt fine off low mileage - 30 miles this week. Raced in Brooks ST3 - felt good.
Long day out for 20 minutes running - back home at 5.30 to have tea with the family and a few glasses of red wine...and decided to set up this blog. Trying to get to grips with Web Analysis stuff for work and this seems a decent place to start if I can get Google Analytics working and get this site indexed...
Results from 2009 6 man SEAA relays on AFD AC pages.
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment