Combined event with the Middlesex Vets Champs. 10k race, which I found very hard. Still tired after Half Marathon and am going to take a week off. 3 laps, each with 3 decent hills, which I really slowed down on. Still beat guys who I wasn't beating last year but feel as though I need a rest. A bit poggy in places but generally good going although I still ran in Adidas Swoop because of a stoney path which we ran down and up on each lap. Finished in the late 20s in the Southerns and top 10 in the Middlesex, in which we won the team bronze medal.
Results are here.
Saturday, 20 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for your work
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful efforts
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this beautiful Article
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this beautiful Article
ReplyDeleteThanks ..your topic beautiful .. Good luck
ReplyDelete