Cold day at Kingsbury. Course not as muddy or as wet as it could have been with all the rain we've been having recently. Decent level of competition but not the numbers like the Met League. As ever, 1 small and 2 large laps. I like the course and it's pretty short I reckon. Easily got under 28 mins - my fastest by 2 mins - so running better than previous years and definitely not 5 miles.
Planned on taking it easy, but got sucked in and bombed around the short lap and then hung on basically. The hill and the drag through the woods are always hard - and then it was pretty windy coming into the finish area. Pleased with position and time. Again first for the club - we just haven't seen the younger guys this season at all. Planning on taking a week or so off now pre-Christmas as lots of parties and meetings and drinks to attend to... and feel as though I need a bit of a break.
Results here.
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment